- Material: Gold plated brass ring.
- Adjustable ring, but as it is quite thick we will ask after your order for your size. Please check photos to know how to measure your perfect size ring.
- Like wearable art piece is handmade in an artisan and unique way, so it may have slight imperfections and will vary slightly.
- CARE: Do not stir water, perfumes or chemicals products, it can damage your ring.
- The Story: ICELAND, land of ice and fire, a country whose landscape has always given rise to the most epic stories. This year, we are connected to nature like never before. That is why I have chosen Iceland as the inspiration for this captivating accessory collection. Our trip to Iceland goes through shocking landscapes, cliff slopes, glaciers and colossal waterfalls. Underfoot, the earth throbs. Geysers, smoking craters, the great Atlantic fault ... And silence. Sometimes supernatural beauty, which corresponds to its richness and extensive folklore.
The Askja Volcano, a lunar landscape in the Highlands of Iceland. This field of lava and volcanic sand stretches in a ring around your finger to travel to the center of the earth.
Adjustable ring like a wearable art piece, but as it is quite thick, we will write to ask you your size.
Warning: Last items in stock!