- Handmade gold-plated brass headband. .
- Unique design
- 100% handmade.
- Limited edition
- Headdress inspired by Marie Antoinette and 18th century fashion
- Each piece is ethically and sustainably handmade.
TAKE CARE of your ikkelele.
– Pamper your jewelry, each one of them is handmade with care.
– Do not apply creams, perfumes or any cosmetic with your ikkelele on.
–Try to keep your jewelry as dry as possible. Avoid prolonged contact with water and do not store the parts in damp places.
- We recommend not submerging the pieces in a pool or sea.
– Preferably store the jewelery in its cloth bag, to avoid rubbing against other pieces.
This new journey through the ikkelele accessories collection shows the luxurious lifestyle of Versailles during the 18th century and the Marie Antoinette style revolution. On the eve of the French Revolution, the ladies of Versailles struggled to keep up with the fashion standards set by the queen, which did little to quell the growing social unrest in Paris. Marie Antoinette went from extravagance to the guillotine. A collection of accessories full of history and glamour. A collection of unique jewels.
Do you want to travel with ikkelele?