- Clay disc-shaped earrings, inspired by the African Surma tribe .
- XL earrings plated in black gold combined with yellow gold .
- Copper plated brass base and after in gold to achieve the perfect color and quality .
- Each of these earrings is made and cut by hand by skilled artisans.
- Designed in Spain.
- Closure: nut.
- Length of the earring 7.3 cm.
- We recommend not bathing with them in the pool or in the sea.
- Spraying it with perfume or chemicals can damage the metal of your accessories .
- Clean them with a cotton cloth before putting them away.
- The Surma earring is a delicate piece, like everything Made by hand , take care of it and it will stay with you for a long time.
The Wild Africa collection, designed by ikkelel e, is a journey through the nature, culture, architecture and tribes of this fascinating continent.
The diversity and richness of their cultures is such that this collection of accessories has been filled with unique shapes and colors.
Do you want to travel with ikkelele?