- Gilded copper necklace , handmade with traditional techniques passed down from generation to generation, one of the oldest in the art of jewelry in the state of Rajasthan.
- A different style that will make you feel totally unique.
- Vintage necklace, typical of bridal trousseau.
- Unique piece.
- Closure: adjustable cotton cord.
- Take care of your necklace: do not get it wet, do not put perfume on it, and clean it with a soft cotton cloth.
This craft tradition is as old as its civilization. It dates from Mughal times and is typical of the state of Rajasthan . Its necklace design is inspired by its beautiful temples, that beauty is reflected in each of these necklaces. No two are the same.
A unique necklace full of tradition and magic. A piece full of history.