ZULU EARRINGS BLUE
- Earrings handmade with the art of Meenakari. The art of coloring the surface of metals with the use of brilliant colors. . A 100% artisanal technic.
- Tricolor maxi earrings: dark blue, turquoise and off white.
- Every earring is made, painted and cut by hand by talented artisans.
- Designed in Spain.
- Length of earrings: 6,8cm.
- Cuff fastening.
- XL super light earrings.
- Avoid to swim at the sea or in swimming pool with your earrings. Do not spray them with perfume.
- Clean it with a cotton cloth before keeping your earrings.
- These accessories are a very delicate pieces, as every artisanal item, take care of it and will stay with you for a very long time.
The Wild Africa collection, designed by ikkelele, is a trip through the African culture, nature, landscapes, architecture, tribes and much more...
Africa, as a huge and incredible continent, has a very wide variety of cultures. A continent of contrasts that has fulfilled this accessory collection of colorful and unique shapes.
Do you want to travel with ikkelele?
Designed by ikkelele.
The Zulu tribe from South Africa uses their accessories to express themselves. Wearing these earrings is a way of telling the world: Yes!!! I like colour, I,m happy!!!
Warning: Last items in stock!