YOUNG SURMA EARRINGS BLACK
- Every earring is made and cut by hand by talented artisans.
- Elegant earring gold plated in black gold combined with yellow gold.
- Designed in Spain.
- Exclusive earrings with an exquisite shape.
- Length of earrings: 4,8cm.
- Cuff fastening.
- Avoid to swim at the sea or in swimming pool with your earrings. Do not spray them with perfume. Clean it with a cotton cloth before keeping them.
- These accessories are a very delicate pieces, as every artisanal item, take care of it and will stay with you for a very long time.
The Wild Africa collection, designed by ikkelele, is a trip through the African culture, nature, landscapes, architecture, tribes and much more...
Africa, as a huge and incredible continent, has a very wide variety of cultures. A continent of contrasts that has fulfilled this accessory collection of colorful and unique shapes.
Do you want to travel with ikkelele?
Designed by ikkelele.
The Surma tribe is a tribe from Ethiopia, where their women wear clay dishes as earrings and other spectacular avant-garde looking pieces to express themselves. They have an exquisite and innate sense of form, shape and colour.
Warning: Last items in stock!