< Volver a
- MATERIAL: Gold plated brass and ceramic earrings.
- Off white colour.
- As a wearable sculpture every piece is handmade in an unique and artisan way so it will vary slightly and it can have some imperfections.
- MEASURE: 4,5 cm aproximately.
- Each piece is individually made to order so they may take up to 15-20 days to produce in our studio in Alicante, Spain. Any doubt write us to email@example.com
- The Story: ICELAND, land of ice and fire, a country whose landscape has always given rise to the most epic stories. This year, we are connected to nature like never before. That is why I have chosen Iceland as the inspiration for this captivating accessory collection. Our trip to Iceland goes through shocking landscapes, cliff slopes, glaciers and colossal waterfalls. Underfoot, the earth throbs. Geysers, smoking craters, the great Atlantic fault ... And silence. Sometimes supernatural beauty, which corresponds to its richness and extensive folklore.
The Askja Volcano, a lunar landscape in the Highlands of Iceland. This field of lava and volcanic sand stretches in earrings to travel to the center of the earth.
CODE: PREORDER 10%OFF until 15th April. We will make it individually for you, so it might take us around 15-20 days.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Designed by ikkelele. Daruma dolls are constant reminders of never giving up. Their eyes are left intentionally blank, so that it is up to the user to draw in the pupils, goals, wishes, or promises. The secret is to work on them every day. It reminds you that to get your dreams is on your own power. Earrings from The Japanese Beauty collection.
Imagine yourself sitting in the house of the yellow hearts, in San Cristobal de las Casas, a magic place in Chiapas. Then the night arrives, and the blue sky becomes sparkling, thousand of stars appear. Stars Earrings handmade in goldplated brass. Measure 4,5cm.
Designed by ikkelele. Kanagawa Oki Nami Ura by Katsushika Hokusai distills the power of the ocean into a two-dimensional image that is as simple as it is fascinating. Hokusai conceived the wave and the distant Mount Fuji in terms of geometric language, but also to represent the unpredictability of life. Earrings from The Japanese Beauty collection.
Designed by ikkelele. Sensu (hand fan in Japanese). It is a must in the Japanese culture, used on dances, weddings ceremonies and events, the tea ceremony (sado) and also for removing the negative vibes. A small piece that can express a lot of messages: symbolized position, art and expressed personality. Earrings from The Japanese Beauty collection.
The fault where it all began ... Thingvellir National Park, a torn landscape between two parallel ridges that almost touch, declared a World Heritage Site for its natural and historical value. Gold plated brass and ceramic earrings hand crafted as a wearable sculpture. PRE-ORDER: We will make it individually for you, so it might take us around 15-20 days.
Designed by ikkelele. Cempasúchil is a flower with great value in Mexico, specially on their most important festivity, the day of dead. The tradition tells that its petals keep the warm of the sun and illuminates the path back home to the dead. Earrings Mexico Lindo Collection.
At Godafoss, the river falls in an impressive waterfall through which in the year 999, the Vikings cast off their pagan gods. Gold plated brass asymmetric earrings hand crafted as a wearable sculpture. PRE-ORDER: We will make it individually for you, so it might take us around 15-20 days. Any doubt please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by ikkelele. Sometimes the best memory of a travel is not a landscape, a museum, or the architecture... but the people. And one of the most beautiful things of the African people is their smile. So coming from such a wonderful inspiration... the result is such a beautiful earrings.
The earth is alive, it bubbles, it throbs ... and the traveler gazes at that smoky ground in amazement. Gold plated brass asymmetric earrings hand crafted as a wearable sculpture. PRE-ORDER: We will make it individually for you, so it might take us around 15-20 days. Any doubt please write us to email@example.com