- MATERIAL: Gold plated brass earrings.
- Unique design.
- As a wearable sculpture every piece is handmade in an unique and artisan way so it will vary slightly and it can have some imperfections.
- MEASURE: 8cm long approximately.
- WEIGHT: 7,8gms.
- CARE: Do not stir perfume or chemical products, it can damage the plating or metal. We recommend to avoid swimming pool or sea, to make the gold last longer.
- Clean it with a cotton cloth before keeping it in its bag.
- The Story of the design:
ANCIENT EGYPT: As one of the vastest kingdoms of the ancient world, Egypt’s majesty has long entrance archaelogists and historians and created a vibrant field. A culture with few equals in the beauty of its art, the accomplishment of its architecture or the richness of its traditions it is the new tale of ikkelele. The Ancient Egypt is an accessory collection inspired on powerful women, pyramids, pharaohs, nature and all their divinities. The result: something unique.
Do you want to travel with ikkelele?
PRE-ORDER ✳︎This product is under production ON DEMAND✳︎
Tutankhamun, the enigmatic pharaoh. His reign lasted only a decade, dying around the age of 20. When the archaeologist Howard Carter opened the wall of his almost intact tomb, in the Valley of the Kings, and when asked if he saw anything there, he answered "yes ... wonderful things."
Warning: Last items in stock!