- MATERIAL: Gold plated brass and ceramic earrings.
- As a wearable sculpture every piece is handmade in an unique and artisan way so it will vary slightly and it can have some imperfections.
- MEASURE: 8cm long approximately.
- Each piece is individually made to order so they may take up to 15-20 days to produce in our studio in Alicante, Spain. Any doubt write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Story: ICELAND, land of ice and fire, a country whose landscape has always given rise to the most epic stories. This year, we are connected to nature like never before. That is why I have chosen Iceland as the inspiration for this captivating accessory collection. Our trip to Iceland goes through shocking landscapes, cliff slopes, glaciers and colossal waterfalls. Underfoot, the earth throbs. Geysers, smoking craters, the great Atlantic fault ... And silence. Sometimes supernatural beauty, which corresponds to its richness and extensive folklore.
ICELAND, land of ice and fire, a country whose landscape has always given rise to the most epic stories. This year, we are connected to nature like never before.
Gold plated brass and ceramic earrings hand crafted as a wearable sculpture.
We will make it individually for you, so it might take us around 15-20 days.
Warning: Last items in stock!