BLUE CRANE EARRINGS
- Earrings handmade with the art of Meenakari. The art of coloring the surface of metals with the use of brilliant colors. . A 100% artisanal technic.
- Every earring is made and cut by hand by talented artisans.
- Designed in Spain.
- Maxi earrings with a very original bird shape.
- Length of earrings: 6,8cm.
- Cuff fastening.
- XL super light earrings.
- Lapislazuli blue color.
- Avoid to swim at the sea or in swimming pool with your earrings. Do not spray them with perfume.
- Clean it with a cotton cloth before keeping your earrings.
- These accessories are a very delicate pieces, as every artisanal item, take care of it and will stay with you for a very long time.
The Wild Africa collection, designed by ikkelele, is a trip through the African culture, nature, landscapes, architecture, tribes and much more...
Africa, as a huge and incredible continent, has a very wide variety of cultures. A continent of contrasts that has fulfilled this accessory collection of colorful and unique shapes.
Do you want to travel with ikkelele?
Designed by ikkelele.
The blue crane opens widely his wings around South Africa as national bird. There is beauty in all his movements, as you will have with your earrings.
Warning: Last items in stock!