- MATERIAL: Gold plated brass art deco bracelet .
- Unique design.
- As a wearable sculpture every piece is handmade in an unique and artisan way so it will vary slightly and it can have some imperfections.
- MEASURE: 16 cm adjustable . The flowers 14cm long.
- CARE: Do not stir perfume or chemical products, it can damage the plating or metal. We recommend to avoid swimming pool or sea, to make the gold last longer.
- Clean it with a cotton cloth before keeping it in its bag.
- The Story of the design:
ANCIENT EGYPT: As one of the vastest kingdoms of the ancient world, Egypt’s majesty has long entrance archaelogists and historians and created a vibrant field. A culture with few equals in the beauty of its art, the accomplishment of its architecture or the richness of its traditions it is the new tale of ikkelele. The Ancient Egypt is an accessory collection inspired on powerful women, pyramids, pharaohs, nature and all their divinities. The result: something unique.
Do you want to travel with ikkelele?
The palmette originated in Ancient Egypt using the mixture of various flowers, including papyrus and lotus that represented Lower and Upper Egypt and their union.
Bracelet style art deco handmade in gold plated brass. Very light.
Warning: Last items in stock!